Thursday, February 14, 2008

Maybe you don't have that much time

Right after I did the post last night I got an email from the woman that picks up the PALM mail. We got applications for 84 people yesterday. Now we are up to 590 and our cutoff is 700. If you haven't already mailed your application, I don't like your odds.

I mentioned that I had 95 confirmations mailed but the person who does the first half of the registration process (in Florida) was 200 behind. I got a big box today in the mail. She is no longer 200 behind. I'm 200 behind. Actually I'm 500 behind if you count what's been received, but the other 300 are not sitting on the left side of my desk, waiting. Did I mention that I'm taking a winter break for a few days? I hope I can forget what I have to come back to.

No comments: