Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back from Florida

When we last tuned in, I was getting ready to go out of town even though I had just received applications for 200 people to process. I went to Florida for a little winter R&R. On my last day I got up early, so early that I could still see some stars and all the planets, and ran on the beach as the sun rose. I was on the Atlantic side so I got to see all the sunrise colors as the sun slowly slipped out of the sea. The next day (at home) I got up early and got to run at sunrise with overcast skies, past boarded up buildings in 15 degrees. Vacation over. (The only way you can tell that the sun has risen in Michigan in the winter is that the street lights turn off. There is no sun.) Do you know when I got back, the applications for 200 people were still waiting for me?

I've gotten through the applications, thru rider number 298. We got an email from a rider who sent in his application on January 29 and wanted to know if we got it. He wasn't in the batch I just processed. This means that I am still processing applications that were mailed before January 29. If you mailed in your application after that, I haven't gotten to you yet. Don't worry. By the way I received another packet of applications to process. The application for the January 29 rider was in that packet. I'm sure I am still processing January applications.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you need to cancel from PALM and would like 100% of your money back right away, please send me an e-mail. I'd like to buy 2 spots from you. Plus your meals. Thank you, shadoe123@hotmail.com