Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Something Besides Winter

I noticed that all I seem to talk about so far this year is winter. Granted we are not friends, I've got to have something else going on besides winter weather, especially since it's been 60 degrees the last couple of days. You will be glad to know that I proofed the PALM 2008 application and routed it and the spreadsheet containing the mailing list to the printer. They will print it next week and are scheduled to mail it out January 25. Scheduled, notice. Last year we had an ice storm and the printer didn't have electricity. Opps, I'm talking about winter again.

Now that I'm done with the application, I can work some on the web site. Andy Vast-Binder used MapMyRide to map out this year's route. Go to the web site and check it out. Click on one of the mileages for this year's ride (they are links) and a map of that day's ride will pop up. Very cool. Thanks, Andy.

We are finally mailing out the 2007 ride photos (on a DVD) to all the people who ordered them on the ride. When I get mine, I'll upload it to Flickr and add a link to it to the web site. I also have a CD of photos from Bill Richardson that I can add. That should keep me from looking outside.

1 comment:

Curtis said...

The maps are cool! A good diversion on a day like today. Two weeks ago it was 50 degrees and I was out riding. Today it's 3 degrees. I'll get out for a brief walk but it's a better day for browsing maps or taking my bike to the shop for a tuneup.